At G.F Gibbs & Co we see a well prepared report can have a positive impact on the perceptions of investors. Engaging a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants who will work closely with you throughout the year to deal with problems as they arise will provide peace of mind and increase the overall efficiency of the task.
What can we offer you?
- Preparation of Annual accounts.
- The ability to provide practical advice and solve problems.
- A focused approach to the completion of annual audits.
- Audit services.
- A willingness to work with your business throughout the year.
- Commitment to ensuring all your needs are met, together with statutory deadlines and procedures.
- The skills and expertise to set up accounting systems.
- Management accounts, to review progress or support loan or overdraft applications.
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Preparation of annual accounts of sole traders and partnerships for tax purposes.
- Experience, knowledge and expertise of a wide range of different industries
What does this mean to you?
- Peace of mind.
- Maximum value for money.
- Confidence that GF Gibbs & Co will help you to achieve your commercial goals and objectives.
G F Gibbs & Co are registered with the ACCA as chartered certified accountants and can be found on the register of members at http://www.accaglobal.com/general/finding/.
We are registered as auditors by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in the UK and details of our registration can be found at www.auditregister.org.uk under registration number 8010378 or at http://www.accaglobal,com/general/finding/.
Professional indemnity insurance
In accordance with our professional body rules we are required to hold professional indemnity insurance.
Details about the insurer and coverage can be found at our offices.